Introduction and Acceptance
Unless otherwise stated, Novelsdream.com and/or its licensors or both own the intellectual property rights in the website and materials (and any derivative works or enhancements of the same) on the website, including but not limited to all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services, URLs, technology, documentation, and interactive features (collectively, the “Website Content”).
In order to access or use some features of Novelsdream.com, you will have to become a registered user. If you become a registered user, you will provide true, accurate and complete registration information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the relevant registration information. During registration, you will create a user name and password (a “Membership”), which may permit you access to certain areas of our Websites not available to non-registered users.
You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Membership. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your Membership, whether or not you have authorized the activity. You agree to notify us immediately at https://www.novelsdream.com of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Membership.
In these terms and conditions, “User Content” means materials you post, upload, transmit, through, submit or otherwise make available on this Website, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, photos, files, audio material, video material and audio-visual material, music, sounds, videos, information, content and/or other materials, for whatever purpose.
You shall not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit.
- Violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any person or entity;
- Contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, or otherwise objectionable;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- Is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
- Includes personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references;
- May create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- May create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
- Contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
- Constitutes “Spam”, advertising, or business related communications; or is a chain letter of any kind.
Moreover, any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Websites will not be permitted.
By submitting User Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with broadcast, print, online, or other use or publication of your User Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” or rights of “droit moral” with respect to the User Content.
By submitting User Content, simultaneously with such posting you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner has expressly granted, to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your User Content in any existing or future media. You also grant us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review transmissions online and in storage, to edit and to remove or reject any material, which we, at our sole discretion, believe may be unlawful or objectionable, without prior notice to User. You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is indecent, inaccurate, offensive, or objectionable, and you agree that Company shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of such User Content.
We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your User Content may be included on the websites and advertising networks of our distribution partners and third-party service providers (including their downstream users).
If you sign a separate agreement with us regarding User Content and its disposition, the terms in that agreement shall override the terms included here.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF OUR WEBSITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR WEBSITES AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NOVELSDREAM.COM AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
(1)WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
(2)WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE NOVELSDREAM.COM;
(3)WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
(4)WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR WEBSITES OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY OF OUR WEBSITES;
(5)WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITES;
(6)WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED;
(7)WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENTS IN THE WEBSITES OR APPLICATION SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED;
(8)WARRANTIES THAT PERSIONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGES, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH OUR WEBSITES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING OUR WEBSITES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF OUR WEBSITES OR ANY LINKS ON OUR WEBSITES, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF OUR WEBSITES OR ANY LINKS ON OUR WEBSITES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY CONTENT POSTED BY A THIRD-PARTY OR CONDUCT OF A THIRD-PARTY ON OUR WEBSITES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF NOVELSDREAM.COM AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE TOTAL PAYMENTS RECEIVED FROM YOU BY NOVELSDREAM.COM DURING THE PRECEDING TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD OR $100.
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. This limitation of liability section applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- If you become a registered user, you may terminate your Membership at any time by going to Membership page and selecting the appropriate option.
The Website do respect the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, The Website Novelsdream.com may terminate and/or disable the Membership of users who it suspects to be infringers of the copyrights (or other intellectual property rights) of others. Additionally, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, Novelsdream.com may remove or disable access to material on any of its websites or hosted on its systems that may be infringing or the subject of infringing activity.
If you are a copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner) and believe that your work’s copyright has been infringed, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing us with a written notification of claimed infringement that includes substantially the following:
- (i)A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- (ii)Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- (iii)Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- (iv)Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- (v)A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”;
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”.
The above information must be submitted as an email to [email protected]
Inquiries that do not follow this procedure may not receive a response.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.